Master Class in Digital Marketing Program Description
This Digital Marketing workshop will include lectures, case studies, and experience on different marketing platforms. This training workshop will equip students to understand the importance of digital marketing, helps them to make appropriate marketing strategies using all forms of digital media and open new areas of growing job opportunities in digital field. They would help students to understand the important elements of online marketing in comparison with traditional/offline marketing techniques in creating an effective digital marketing strategy to deliver results.
The 3 days’ workshop is designed to deliver the key insights on the following aspects digital marketing:
1. Digital Marketing
- What is Digital marketing and how to approach it.
- What skills required to be a Digital Marketer.
- Difference between traditional marketing and digital marketing.
- Platforms of Digital marketing
2. Social Media Marketing
- Importance of Social Media
- Is Social media overrated?
- c. Leveraging Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter
- d. Other less known social media platforms like Yammer
- e. Online Reputation Management (ORM) Proactive and Reactive
- f. Analytics and Metrics for measuring Social Media
3. Email Marketing
- What is Email Marketing
- What is Drip marketing
- Learn Email marketing with tools like Mailchimp
- Understand Email marketing data analytics
4. Search Engine Optimization
- How Search Engine works and fundamentals of SEO
- Keyword Research using Keyword and other tools
- Auditing Websites
- SEO, Social Media and Content Marketing
- Understanding Google Algorithms and effect on website traffic
- On page and Off page SEO tricks
- Measuring the success of your SEO through Google Analytics
- Implementation of Search console for website for website crawling
5. App Marketing
- App store optimization (ASO)
- App Promotion campaigns c. Mobile marketing
6.Search Engine Marketing (Google AdWords)
- Importance of Search Marketing in mobile world
- Creating a search campaign for different brands
- Understanding Quality Score for your advertisement and keywords
- Using keyword planner for keywords research
- Writing effective ads for better engagement
- Create your Campaign and target users by means of physical location or interested location, way they search, language they speak, device they use and even day of week and time of the day.
- Understand the difference between Cost per Click (CPC), Cost per Impression (CPM), Cost per Location on page(CPL) and Cost per Acquisition (CPA) bid types
- Measuring ROI for your campaign
- Different types of bidding strategies
- Remarketing campaigns to websites visitors
- Types of advertisement and their usage
7. Web Analytics (Google analytics tools)
- What is Website or app Analytics?
- Google Analytics dashboard overview and understanding its use
- Understanding Google Analytics reports
- Visitor and Traffic reports
- Website Audience insights
- Extracting knowledge for better decision making