The prestigious Indira Group of Institutes (IGI), Pune organized the 7th edition of Indira Brand Slam Summit and Awards on the 27th & 28th of Sept 2019. The theme for this year was “Triggering Transformation in New Age Indian Business”.
More than 2000 management students and over 50+ corporate speakers were present for this extravaganza!
The keynote address was given by Mr. Murali MS, Director Marketing & Chief Fun Officer, Capgemini. He emphasized that “Life gets better by Change and not by Chance”.
Dr. Tarita Shankar, Chairperson-IGI, Prof. Chetan Wakalkar, Group Director-IGI along with other dignitaries released initiatives including the “Dr. Tarita Shankar Award for Excellence”, “Indira International Innovation Summit”, “Indira Community Care Club” and IGI Value Statement “Empowering Minds to Elevate Lives”.
Day 1 – Corporate Leaders:
- Mr. Gaurav Buch, CHRO & Group Head HR, CSR & Administration, Rasna Group.
- Mr. Ranjan Sarkar, CHRO, Exide Batteries.
- Mr. Arun Arora, Head Communications, Vedanta Limited
- Mr. Inbarajan P., Business Head, Dailyhunt
- Ms. Supriya Rao, Sales, Pre-Sales & Relationship Management Professional, Xpanxion International
- Mr. Manoj Sonawane, Area Sales Manager, Amul
- Mr. Abhijeet Parlikar – Senior General Manager – HR -IR & Admin – John Dheere
- Mr. Akash Sangole, General Manager & Head of Corporate HR, Panasonic
- Mr. Ranjan Sarkar, CHRO, Exide Batteries
Day 2 – Corporate Leaders:
The second day witnessed many eminent speakers on campus. At the outset, Dr. Pandit Mali, Director – IIMP, expressed his thoughts on the disruption and how the future is going to change with it.
- Mr. Aditya Sant , Brand Manager- Dettol, Reckitt Benckiser
- Mr. Chetan Dixit, Associate Director- Business Intelligence OLA cabs
- Mr. Maharana Ray, Vice President- Probiking, Bajaj Auto Limited
- Ms. Ankita Singh, VP, and Global Head
- Mr. Deepak Choudhary, Director – Sales & CEO – Audi,
- Ms. Chrystlline Fernandes, Media Operations Specialist- LinkedIn,
- Mr. Sanjeev Parkar – Senior Director – Human Capital – PWC.
- Mr. Sitaram Kandi, VP- HR, CoEs, IR, Skill Development & CSR, Tata Motors,
- Mr. Salil Chinchore, Head- Human Resource, Godrej Agrovet Ltd,
- Mr. Prasenjit Roy, SEVP & CMO- Netmagic,
- Mr. Dhirendra Kulkarni, Pre-sales Senior Director, PTC,
- Mr. Mazin Abdullah, Director- Strategic Partnership, BankBazaar.com,
- Mr. Rahul Gupta, Director- Strategy and M&A, Cognizant,
- Mr. Chiranjeevi Gandham, Director – HR Business Partner-Huawei, to name a few.
“Business Excellence Awards” were given to shortlisted corporate leaders who have impacted the lives of millions by their contribution in the industry they cater to and few IGI Alumni were recognized for their good work in the industry.
Luxury Brands like Café Hearts, Sakal Times, Suzuki Motors, Ace Perkins – Dealers of Jaguar & Land Rover, Mapro, Piaggio, Aprilia, Budhani Bros, Ador, P&G, Des Rangeela, etc. were the event partners and had also put up the stall to attract more than 3500 students of the Universe Campus of IGI.
The management students (PGDM, MBA, and BBA) of Indira Group (ISBS, IIMP, ICEM and IGBS) got the opportunity to interact with all industry stalwarts of the Top Brands of India.
The event brought forward learnings on what businesses are doing to transform and redesign themselves in the Indian Business Environment. It was an occasion for the industry stalwarts to hold up the beacon of their experience for students to shape the leaders of tomorrow.